In India, turmeric is known for its antiseptic and healing properties. Sourced from the farms directly. Fresh, best quality products. We are counted among the top Exporters and Suppliers of Turmeric Finger. We export Erode’s special Agmark certified turmeric fingers. Turmeric is used to add fragrance, colour and aroma to the dishes. The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in medicines, food and dyeing processes. The product is sourced from the farmers who grow the crop in natural and organic manner. Turmeric is widely grown in Erode, Aleppo, Rajapuri, Nizamabad and Cuddapah. We export two types of Turmeric Finger one is Turmeric finger Bold and Turmeric finger sannam.

Turmeric finger Bold Turmeric finger sannam
HS-Code 9103090 9103090
Curcumin 3.2 – 4 % 2.8 – 3.2 %
Moisture 10 – 12 % 12.00%
Inspection certificate Third Party Inspection Third Party Inspection
Specification for Turmeric Whole
Type: Finger – Polished
Broken pieces (fingers<15mm):< 5 %
Defectives:< 3 %
Moisture: < 10 %
Lead as PPB:2.5
Payment terms and details
L/C at sight 100% with prime bank
70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF

Delivery Terms:

15 days after singing in sale of contract

Loading Port:

Chennai port and tuticorin port

Supply Period:

All year around


Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer

Minimum Order:

By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

Type of Bags:

40 , 50 , and 75 kg Fresh Jute bags /pp bags

Other Products

Black Pepper

Small Green Cardamom

Red Chilli

Turmeric Powder

WordPress Theme