We have a proficient manufacturer, wholesale supplier and exporter of Turmeric Powder from Tamilnadu, India.  The unmatched and fine quality along with durability has made our Turmeric Powder the preferred choice among buyers. Turmeric powder is culinary benefits and medicinal benefits widely used for treating cold, for curing cuts and lighten skin. Owing to our brilliant logistics network we are capable of delivering bulk orders within the stipulated time. The packaging and shipment is done according to customers requirement.
We export two types of Turmeric powder

Payment terms and details
L/C at sight 100% with prime bank
70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF

Delivery Terms:

15 days after singing in sale of contract

Loading Port:

Chennai port and tuticorin port

Supply Period:

All year around


Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer

Minimum Order:

By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

Type of Bags:

Jute bags /pp bags

Other Products

Turmeric Finger

Black Pepper

Small Green Cardamom

Red Chilli

WordPress Theme